Thursday, June 5, 2014

Gofundme.com

This site is awesome. I love how easy it is to set up. It reminds me a lot of blogger. I recently set up one. The most important thing in a Kindergarten classroom I believe is the carpet. At my school they were nice enough to purchase a carpet for us. The bad part, the carpet is round and it is huge. It has no clear area where to sit at. So this is when I set up a go fund me. I found on FLOR.com some awesome carpet tiles that come in practically any color you would want. So I selected 5 different colors and 5 of each color. I love that I can just pull them up and I can create any shape that I want to. I am so looking forward to having this carpet next year. If you would like to donate, check out this link:

http://www.gofundme.com/9o8ycg

I want to make a big shout out to my mom and my grandma who have already made contributions to my carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment