Saturday, September 20, 2014

I started DAILY 5!

I have been wanting to start Daily 5 for a LONG time. I finally jumped all in and did it. Needless to say I LOVE it. I took a long time and set up a library in my awesome reading nook in my room. Check out my awesome library!
I got the labels for my library from TpT. Here is the address for it: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bright-Polka-Dot-Classroom-Library-Labeling-System-283287

My kids loved being able to choose books on Friday and being able to read their new books. They did a great job finding a quiet spot on the carpet and reading their books. Here are just a few of my students reading their books!



I am so excited for my students to be so excited about reading. Next thing on the list is to work on Read with Partner. They did so good at read to self!!


No comments:

Post a Comment