Friday, October 10, 2014

Constructuction Paper Organization

I had an impromptu math center for my kids today, because my tower of unsorted construction paper was an eye sore. I started to organize my construction paper a little last year but unfortunately got really tired of it by the end of the year because it was BARELY wide enough. Over the summer I found lots of file container/bins and finally decided to put them into use. Here is my awesome construction paper holder that fits perfectly into my paper cabinet!
Instead of getting hanging folders that were letter size I got the legal sized. It works perfectly!. The papers fit in nicely and do not rub against the side. I do not know why I did not think of this sooner. I also got a bit crazy trying to organize them in some kind of order. I was able to four things of construction paper and there is a little more room just in case I need it.
Hope you enjoy making this awesome construction paper organizer and enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment