Wednesday, October 29, 2014

GoNoodle- Best Brain Breaks

Since Halloween is right around the corner I wanted to post my life saver! Let me introduce you to the best brain break EVER!!!
This is GoNoodle.com. I heard about this from other teachers while at a workshop about technology. If you do not have an account I would go ahead and get one, just in case you need it. Once you sign in you can choose your character and then your character will greet you every time you log in. Here is our character:
Every day we log in he comes on with a joke. After each brain break you complete you will fill in the bar. After you complete 10 brain breaks you character will transform. Our class is so excited because we will be transforming soon!  Once you press play it will take you to the main screen:
This is where you will find all the wonderful videos. Zumba is one of my students favorite places. These are awesome dance videos that the students can complete, and the best part is they are usually done by kids. My students favorite thing to do is the Usher ABC song. You definitely want to look into this song, not only is it the ABCs but it has movements to go along with it. Let me know what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment