Monday, June 12, 2017

Back on Track

These last two years have been a good kind of crazy. I had so many ideas where I wanted this blog to go and plans on how to get it there. Since last posting, I have had two major events happen. First I had my first little man. He has been a complete joy to my husband and I. He is a very spunky, hard headed, energetic, strong willed, and daring one year old. Here is some cuteness over load to share with you.

After having my son (the last week of school) I had also decided to change schools.  I loved my previous school but I had to choose what was best for my family. I love teaching in a Title 1 school and have really enjoyed the change. After starting off with a new crew and being able to breathe again (after becoming a Mom) I can not wait to get this blog where I know it can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment